Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Christmas Shopping is Done


To everyone I shop for, your 2009 Christmas will be the most memorable yet. There's been so many great products this year like shamwows, snuggies, slap chop, and Little Umi - the lifelike monkey doll (http://nelsonsinspace.blogspot.com/2009/02/most-incredibly-likelike-baby-monkey-eh.html) that it would be silly not to complete my shopping early. I had a few difficult persons to shop for, you know, persons who already owned snuggies, and I was clueless as to what to buy for them until I opened today's coupon section of the Sunday paper. Our friends at The Bradford Exchange Collectibles have announced the release of their latest blockbusting product - The Three Stooges Wacky Talkie Plate Collection. Does it get any better? Yes, it does. Squeeze their ties and they say "Oh, a wise guy, eh?" and "Woob woob woob!" Just three easy payments! Who might be so lucky to receive these plates? Well, I don't want to give that secret away but let's just say a few lucky ladies are going to receive these heirlooms - women love the stooges.

1 comment:

Craque L'éclair said...

Before we have a "Gift of the Magi" moment, I bought this for you.