Saturday, November 7, 2009

Juliet @ One


Happy Birthday Juliet! I snapped these photos after returning from the mall. Heather spent the day practicing for Thanksgiving (see post below) so we postponed cutting the Red Velvet cake until after dinner. But half the family was asleep before we could cut the cake so we'll cut it tomorrow and snap some more pics .




All our babies have been wonderful and Juliet is no exception. We always believed that infants have to learn to sleep in their own beds and Christian and Erika learned that lesson pretty quickly. But somehow Juliet seems to make it to our bed more than the other kids - about 50% of the time. I think there's a secret part of Heather ignoring how to train Juliet to sleep in her own bed. She knows Juliet is our last baby and she won't be nursing her for much longer. I suspect Heather is subconciously extracting as many motherly moments as she can from our last child, and I don't blame her one bit.

1 comment:

nicholsheather said...

As much as I savour my time with Juliet, I savour my sleep even more. If I could get that milk monster off me for a complete night's sleep I would! By 4am, I am totally done and I surrender to her third feeding of the night if it means I can sleep while she sucks me dry. She won't take a sippy or a bottle, so it's not looking good for me.