Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Caption Contest


Alright all you faithful NelsonsInSpace blog followers (all three of you). Study this photo of Juliet and her cousin Alex and submit your own caption. First place gets a free breakfast cupcake (see below).
UPDATE - THE SUBMISSIONS. Below are the submissions.
"I told you gravity is relative" - Albert Einstein
"Earthquake!" ~ Irwin Allen
"This milk has gone straight to my head" ~ Hunster S. Thompson
"Oooh, I love the nightlife, I gotta boogie, on the disco' round, oh yea" - Alicia Bridges
"Now if we could just get the chair to move it would REALLY be like a roller coaster" ~ Marissa
AND THE WINNER IS: Marissa. Clever and besides, she was the only real person to enter the contest. Marissa - you can collect your Breakfast Cupcake now. See above.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

"Now if we could just get the chair to move, it would REALLY be like a roller coaster!"

*I'm really terrible at captions, so that was my feeble attempt at making one. That breakfast cupcake makes it worth the try.