Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Wife Is Better Than Yours


So, after a 12 hour day I came home and put a couple of warm slices of pizza on my plate. I walked into the bedroom and began to sit on the bed when the pizza slid off the plate, flipped over, and landed cheese side down on our white 400 thread-count Egyptian cotton duvet. Did I mention it was barbecue chicken pizza? Uh, yeah. Heather witnessed the entire disaster too. Before I could pick off the saucy onions and chicken bits, Heather said "Its no big deal, don't worry about it." How awesome is that! Maybe she took pity on me after a long, rough day of work. Tomorrow I'll be back in the salt mines for another 12 hours and, no doubt, she'll have those stains removed. She's a Houdini with a bleach pen.

1 comment:

nicholsheather said...

Bleach pen worked. You are officially off the hook, but new bedding would really close the file.